Executing Content Marketing Solutions for High Growth Brands and Thought Leaders
Position: Content Marketing
Location: Redmond, WA and Virtual Office
Reports to: Managing Director, Digital Strategy
Resume Accepted: 11-26-2012 to 12-7-2012
A constantly changing environment, multiple accounts and deadlines, content marketing strategies, and working with the areas leading businesses and thought leaders in enterprise software, genetics, leadership, and other expert subjects. Do you want to help the top minds of today spread their ideas through content generation and content marketing? If all of these items get your blood pumping and sound exciting then we would love to hear from you! Were a small start-up company with a vision to change the world, one idea at a time. Were looking for someone who can start out part-time with paid training and as the client base grows; transition to full-time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Project timelines: You can set a plan, communicate it confidently to a client and manage it with limited oversight.
- Project management: You can maintain communications with a client through a project and quarterback actions to deliver a successful outcome
- Account Management: You are the main point of content for our clients, the face of our company. You communicate campaign progress, results, and analytics.
- Sales: You can see where opportunities exist to introduce new services/products to clients and can close sales
- Strategic Partnership Development. You can cold call and reach out to contacts to create strategic marketing partnerships that aid in the clients marketing strategy.
- Campaign strategy: You have a strong understanding of search engine optimization, social media, social ad serving, blog marketing, inbound marketing, and other content marketing techniques. You use your knowledge of the digital environment to create and execute content marketing campaigns.
- Content Creation: Not only can you market the content, you can create engaging blog posts, write website content, eNewsletter content, and other forms of content. You will work efficiently using identified content generation techniques, and you will also bring new innovative ideas to the table to help the craft the content generation process.
- Content Marketing: You engage in LinkedIn groups, identify forums, comment on blogs, and manage influencers in the blog-o-sphere for our clients. You also bring new content marketing strategies and ideas to the table.
- Leadership: You pull teams together to work efficiently and foster a positive work environment. You take care of the employees underneath you and ensure they are working towards a common goal.
- Creativity and Autonomy: Youre going to figure out a way to achieve your goal. You get things done and dont make excuses when you dont.
- Good Judgment / Decision Making: You analyze situations by asking good questions, documenting the options and making decisions when you have enough information. The mistakes you make are a result of calculated risks rather than lack of planning.
- Strategic Skills: You spend your time with current and potential clients that will accelerate our growth curve over time. You get better and faster because you are managing a network of clients that are so happy with our service that they become your advocate.
- Integrity: You dont cut corners. You take the long view and accept short term sacrifices to ensure you are seen as a trustworthy person
- Resourcefulness: When the necessary resources dont exist, you create them and dont wait for someone else
- Listening Skills: You talk less than you listen
- Customer Focus: You talk to your customers every day and visit them in person frequently.
- Organization: Youre extremely organized, task oriented, always know whats going on, and knows what needs to be done. Nothing falls through the cracks when you are managing an account.
- 2 years of online marketing or web agency experience required
- 2 years of client management experience
- 2 years of project management experience
- 2 years of blogging experience required.
- Experience managing at least 1-3 employees
- Firm understanding of search engine marketing (SEO/PPC)
- Firm understanding of social media applications (Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Have access to transportation to travel between home office, Redmond office, and client sites when needed
- Own your own computer/lap top, cell phone, and internet connectivity
- The ability to transition from part time work to full-time work as the client load increases.
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying the position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Send resume with cover letter and salary expectations to Stacy@gsearchmarketing.com